7th Axis Robots
The Fori 7th Axis robot uses a linear belt that eliminates backlash. The system is a proven, cost effective solution to reduce number of robots and improve utilization.
- The systems is capable or 5, 512 lbs / 2,500 kg.
- 7th axis system is capable of 6.5 ft / 2 m per second.
- The robot loads and unloads the modules to and from the aligners.
- Any commercially available robot can be integrated
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- System can be used for a variety of operations and applications.