Tunnel AGCs for Power Train Material Handling
Fori designed, built and integrated six (6) Tunnel AGCs for an Automotive Power Train Line. The vehicles were custom designed and built per the end users specifications and standards. The Tunnel AGCs were designed to optimize towing capacity in the smallest footprint possible. Each vehicle is capable of transporting up to 6,ooo lbs. of dunnage at speeds up to 120 feet per minute. The vehicles utilize sealed lead acid batteries and opportunity charging for continuous operation. The tunnel AGCs were supplied with a conveyance companion cart for pallet transfer. Fori Tunnel AGCs can be supplied with a variety of companion carts including scissor lifts and powered trunnions for assembly.
- Capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,727 kg.
- Max speed of 120 feet per minute
- Magnetic bar and inertial guidance
- +/- 12 mm positioning repeatability
- Bi-directional maneuverability
- 24VDC architecture
- Siemens PLC based control system – no black box
- Onboard safety scanners & bumpers for collision avoidance and protection