AirGV Chassis Marriage
Air-bearing based chassis marriage system (Air Guided Vehicle / Air GV) are a cost effective alternatives to fully integrated chassis decking systems or station based marriage equipment. Equipment includes scissor lifts and roller tables for tooling pallets and end user production parts.
- A pair of electro-hydraulic scissor lifts moving in tandem for front & rear assemblies.
- Equipment is well suited for lower throughput assembly processes.
- The front, center & rear tooling assemblies are all mounted on a common base plate so that they all lift and lower together.
- Chassis marriage AirGVs can be customized based on customer product and throughput.
- The AirGV moves with minimal push-pull effort and is operated by only 1-2 operators while moving from the loading area to the decking area.