Rail Guided Vehicle Chassis Marriage
Fori Rail Guided Vehicles (RGVs) are utilized for the effortless and repeatable decking of the front & rear module for chassis decking operations. The marriage process is accomplished through position-speed programming of both the cart travel, vertical lifts and overhead conveyance system.
- The Fori power cart decking accommodates up to four operators to assist with the dynamic decking and fastening process.
- RGV cart travel is 12 in. per second maximum speed - can be increased upon request.
- Each RGV includes two Fori patented electric chain lifts, capable of up to 4,000 lbs.
- Top tooling floats +/- .5" fore / aft and +/- .3" cross car for any sync-build variations.
- Electric chain lifts provide up to 52" of lift stroke - can be increased upon request.
- Each cart includes a front & rear Fori patented electric chain lift, floating plates and tooling plates.
- Chassis decking system can include several assembly stations prior to decking operation.
- Chassis decking systems be supplied with automated equipment for fastening and assembly process.
- All operations are monitored through an advanced diagnostics station which provides "real time" data and fault recovery notifications.